Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda part 4







88-91 Honda Civic Wagovan
The 89 version of this car was my younger brothers 1st. I have only really loved three Hondas. The old school ones that were posted a while back, the Accord wagons, and the Wagovan. Now the Wagovan didn't have my respect right off the bat. In fact I thought my brother should have tried to get some kind of chevy. However, this little car, affectionatly called The Bubble, was very reliable and it came in handy. We could park that thing anywhere, and it would fit. The biggest plus of The Bubble, however, was that honestly cops weren't checking for no Hondas. Lets be honest brothers in old skool GM's get pulled over on the regular, but I can only think of a couple of times we were hassled by the police. Always a plus for certain car shoppers. Now I'm gonna be honest, cosmetically, there ain't a lot you can do to the Wagovan, but I hear that lately cats are buying them and making them into sleepers with nice engines and power. So if you come across a wagovan that wants to race, I would be a little careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment